(TV) Shameless Self-Promotion 2006

Hi All,

I keep forgetting to do this, but after constant nagging by my
Programme Director, I'm duty-bound to inform you all that I'm doing
another radio show tomorrow.

Tomorrow's spectacular music feast is a post-punk/new musick special,
so there's some Magazine, Adam & The Ants, PIL and Banshees plus
others.

You can listen via the usual link:
www.radiostudent107.cz

It's on at 13.00 CET tomorrow (12 in the UK and God knows what in
New Zealand).

Hope some of you can listen.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
New revised paperback edition available from:
www.helterskelterbooks.com