Re: (TV) Understatement / 3 Qs / Sharp

> >***Q2:  Who/how do you think is financing this
> >world tour which has got to be fairly expensive
> >to do---even it's only a dozen dates? (Wild
> >speculation encouraged.)
>
> American Spirit organic cigarettes

On the same tip... has Tom ever had an endorsement deal with a guiter
manufacturer, like the one that has probably sold a lot of gear to people
trying to sound like him?

(I've placed a craigslist ad looking for a lead guitarist, citing Tom of
course, and gotten a surprising (maybe) amount of interest on that basis...)

-Rex