Re: (TV) originals by subscribers?

At 11:20 PM +0000 2/2/06, Keith Allison wrote:
Well, I have time. If anyone wants to send me anything, when I have a CD's worth I'll put one together. Doubt if I'll contribute to this one myself, though, only one of my hands works these days.

Sorry to hear that, Keith.  What about spoken word/a capella, or something?

My own dilemma (trilemma? quadlemma?) would be choosing which kind of stuff to submit. There's some new stuff I'm compiling which seems to belong together, then there's the large group stuff, the no-input noise, and the music I'm doing to accompany belly dancers now. If pressed, I could probably move into another genre as well. (Wait--damn, I also have a dormant death metal project. And two other collaborations that are kind of hanging, due to my own overbookedness.)
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/