Re: (TV) Jimmy Rip- Way Past Blue

He's got to hit Chicago on his tour. Yeah, I might get to see Ol' Tom.

  Micah

  NP: Apostle of Hustle "Folkloric Feel"

Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:
  Brian, thanks for this great little review. (Another CD added to my "to be
purchased" list.)

And the big question is: Will Jimmy Rip be back on stage with Tom this year?
One thing we can be sure of: The tickets will be much cheaper than the
Stones'!

--JoeT