Re: 1 - 10 / RE: (TV) Attn Ms Secret X (& Otheres)

Leo wrote:
On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you think is the likelihood
that it is actually true?

(In all the recent Fall of 2005 photos, Tom is not wearing a ring).

I'll give it 5.

But if they are married we should be able to find out, shouldn't we?

Then again, there's so much we don't know -- about the forthcoming albums and tour.

Tom would hardly tour without guitar, bass and drums, so who might they be? I'm sure he'd want Jimmy Rip and Fred Smith, and either JayDee or Billy.

Say, since Jimmy is a friend of Mick Jagger, and since the Stones are touring Europe all this summer, any chance of TV being the support band? The schedule would probably suit Tom -- about three gigs per week. But doing stadium rock would be a new challenge. Who knows, maybe Tom would relish it. "Marquee Moon" would certainly go down a treat anywhere. Wonder what the new songs are like...

--Joe