Re: (TV) hiss reduction

You might try using the noise reduction feature in the Effects menu. Start by selecting a very small sample of the noise you're trying to remove. The choose the command. Select the entire track and choose the command again.

When I did this on a recording of my 80s band, I didn't like what it did to the high hats & cymbals, so I discarded it, but I also didn't really mess around with it enough to say for sure that it wouldn't work.

Luis