From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of robin
dunn
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 1:21 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Listophobia

--- Micah <noahbrtn@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The last Creem magazine I read was the issue where
> Lester Bangs wrote on Yes.
>
>   I am still not sure what he was going on about.
>
>   M.

my first issue was august '77 (kiss cover).  i read
pretty much everything in every issue after that, 'til
shortly before they folded.

since i was about ten at the time, there were plenty
of times i had no idea what they were going on about.
that would be true of anything written about yes.  and
i also believed everything i read!