Re: (TV) OT: EDD new record info at Thrill Jockey Records

I just listened to the remastered (seems like it was) or at least re-released version of Prairie School Freakout with the Wayne ep tacked on as bonus cuts yesterday- just killer stuff.

  Looking forward to this new EDD and the upcoming 2 Verlaines. Way to go, Thrill Jockey!

  Best to all,

  Brian

  np. Chicago Blues Reunion- Buried Alive in the Blues

Russ Van Rooy <russvr@pop.nwnexus.com> wrote:
  Hey Kids ! New info on the Eleventh Dream Day record ! It's real for one
thing. I , myself, just picked up 'El Moodio' and am still digesting it. I love
Thrill Jockey. Is it possible to be in love with a record label, I just
don't know....

http://www.thrilljockey.com/catalog/?id=100372