Re: (TV) Pete Cosey

The album that had Sonny Sharrock playing with Herbie Mann is titled "Memphis Underground." I don't know, offhand, if there are  live recordings of the pairing.

Micah

Brian Young <raggedglory57@yahoo.com> wrote: Micah,

  Do you mean the one to have is Memphis Underground? Because I'm talking about a different album, recorded Live at the 1972 NY and Montreux Jazz Fests.

  Regards,

  Brian

  np. Ween- Quebec

Micah  wrote:
  The Herbie Mann record is "Memphis Underground"

Micah

Brian Young wrote:... I also have a Herbie Mann album with Sonny on it (Hold On Im Comin) with at least one shocking apropos-of-nothing solo.