Re: (TV) OT: Okay, fess up, who of you out there have a MySpace site ?

Thanks ! Complements warmly received. Emo ? I think if you are human, you're automatically emo, excepting Myriah Carey, for whom the case remains undecided....though as androids go she's pretty sexy.

Micah wrote:
No kidding. Nice stuff, Russ.
M.