[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) OT: Okay, fess up, who of you out there have a MySpace site ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TV) OT: Okay, fess up, who of you out there have a MySpace site ?
- From: Steve Rovner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:33:41 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=mindspring.com; b=oj6znnRBJFVGEBW/xx4FJuumrvSXi773qMrYTbKQhoiK0SCofaxmGdO3Dg14jpcy; h=Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just signed up to be your friend. I just got a MySpace site started a month or so ago (http://www.myspace.com/nevets13), but no musical talent will be found on it. However, I could use some more friends on mine as well. Otherwise, I'll feel like a social outcast.
>From: Russ Van Rooy <email@example.com>
>Sent: Mar 20, 2006 1:38 PM
>To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
>Subject: (TV) OT: Okay, fess up, who of you out there have a MySpace site ?
>Ever the crass mercenary attention-getter that I am, I decided a MySpace
>web site was just the right thing to get further notice and "air play"
>for my music, and so , now I need "friends", and listeners, ect... So
>who of you Tele listers have MySpace web sites ? And will you be my
>friend, please ;-) ? My new site is at: http://www.myspace.com/russvr
>. Oh god , I'm so embarrassed....
>To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
>To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"
To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"