(TV) Signal to Noise article

=Sorry no scanner=

  But, there's a nice, short interview/article about Verlaine in the Spring '06 issue of Signal to Noise, written by Kurt Gottschalk.
  some tidbits:
  About 'The Miller's Tale' - "I still haven't been paid for that and I'll probably never be paid for that," he says. "But there's other things I can do to pay the rent."

  About the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame - "I would refuse it," he says. "I think it's just a money-making opportunity. They called us up for a guitar, which I thought was very nervy. We told them they could have one for $25,000." A slight chuckle slips through his pursed lips.

  About a 'budding' writing career - "I do writing all the time," he says. "I don't publish it (but) I definitely want to put something out. In the last few years I published stuff under a different name. I haven't told anyone that. It's weird stuff, dark, funny. In the modern world it's good to have different names."

  It also mentions that he wants to get back into the studio after doing his May-June tour.
  There's a great black and white portrait of The Artist, Seated, with Cigarette in Madison Square Park. Over his shoulder in the distance is a blurred female figure wearing a prepostrously large fur hat (with earflaps). His muse?