Re: (TV) New Verlaine CDs competition!

My fave beer is a micro-brew called Leaping Frog, a
dark red beer that for offsale, is only available in a
2 litre plastic screw top container so you have to
drink the whole darn thing otherwise it goes flat and
gross.

I used to drink a concoction called black and tan
which was 1/2 Guiness and 1/2 some light beer that
seemed so wrong but tasted really right.

I'm going to take down all the beers you all have
listed here and try them if I ever run across them in
my travels.

If ever in Canada, Moosehead and Kokane are way
overrated (supposed 'secret' regional beers).  Stay
away from bargain beers, gross taste, wicked
hangovers.

Cheers,

Greg

Note: We really need those two new Verlaine albums :-)