(TV) (Re) Indigestion

<<I think Joe does a great job, and I appreciate how he's handled the
list--no advertising, no attachments, no Trojan horses, etc.  We know
where the archives are, and they're not going to disappear at some
corporate whim.  So salut, Joe!>>

  No disrespect to Joe intended - but I'm not sure I understand these objections to Yahoo (or some other online message forum) - their archives disappear?! Not in my experience. And, you don't have to wait twelve hours to see the latest messages there.

  I don't have much expertise in these matters - which qualifies me to bring them up of course.