Re: (TV) Tom live in Pittsburgh, 6/10/06

Good review Maurice, thanks!

One comment though, if Patricia was driving your car
down a pedestrian walkway, would you be smiling,
looking around at people, and waving?  I don't think
so ;-)

PS - you have the house, soon that little car will
give way to a minivan.  It's okay, when it happens
e-mail me and I'll help you get through it :-)

And what's this?  It's a minivan driving