Re: (TV) late question about jimmy rip POG

On 6/12/06, tom <thomas@bigdayphoto.com> wrote:

> There'a fair amount of trem, delay and phasing in his songs. Plus he had
> trem built in to his Super Reverb and Vox so I imagine he'd be used to
> having it around.

Yeah, I was guessing that he probably used the amp's trem live as well as on
record.  But I guess you rarely see guitarists using their amp's
footswitches live-- I do, because I like my amp's indigenous overdrive
better than any stompbox I've ever found, but it is annoying that the
footswitch doesn't "chain" with the other effects, and since I use the amp's
effects loop for the other stuff, that's one more cable to go bad mid-gig.
Oh, well.

-Rex