RE: (TV) late question about jimmy rip POG

Tom is using some weird homebuilt looking head on this tour. Looks like an
old hifi tube amp, really old school 40's looking stuff.

I like the built in trem on my Vibroverb better then anything else I've ever
heard, though I don't use that amp much. The Fulltone Supa trem does a
pretty good approximation, with the added bonus of being able to nail that
How Soon Is Now? Johnny Marr sound... :)

tv