Re: (TV) NXNE review

>I'm afraid I don't know anything about My Space but it certainly looks
like something I wouldn't want to be involved in. Forgive me, for I am
old. Looks like another great way for your kids to meet perverts,
though.

  MySpace seems to this old codger, like the world's biggest high school yearbook...

  Re: I Don't Live Today - they (Tom/Richard) did that at the Patti Smith-curated Meltdown fest, right?
  I'm supposed to be getting a recording of that, soonish.