Re: (TV) NXNE review

In message <20060614171438.27101.qmail@web36213.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, stephen wilson <schlepworld@yahoo.com> writes
Re: I Don't Live Today - they (Tom/Richard) did that at the Patti Smith-curated Meltdown fest, right?
 I'm supposed to be getting a recording of that, soonish.

Richard covered it on P. Smith's "Songs of Experience" night. There's a triple-CD "unofficial" recording release of it. It's listed as "Richard Lloyd" on the recording and the band is listed as Richard, Tom, Tony Shanahan and Jay Dee. Some pretty good guitar playing from Richard but I don't hear Tom actually _doing_ anything - it was one of those where he sat at the back and looked enigmatic and, truth to tell, Richard doesn't need help from Tom to cover a Hendrix song.