Re: What Am I doing wrong? / RE: (TV) Tom on KCRW this Friday and then some

It's kind of confusing. They have different links for the *simulcast* or the stream "kcrw.com". If you don't choose the simulcast, you'll miss it. They just played Orbit from SOAT, and announced a live in studio set around 11:20am(PDT, of course). I will grab it as an mp3 just incase, but I'm sure they will archive it.

On Jun 16, 2006, at 9:17 AM, Leo Casey wrote:

Is it over?

I can't get the links given to play the show.

Do the wait days before they archive something, as this not listed as an
archive as of 12:15 pm EST.

Leo

PS:  For those lucky enough to hear it, what did he play/say?

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Rex
Broome
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 11:06 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Tom on KCRW this Friday and then some

On 6/16/06, HeathBiter@aol.com <HeathBiter@aol.com> wrote:

Is anyone going to the show tonight?

Me!

For everyone else, here's a link to the broadcast:

http://www.kcrwmusic.com/

Possible "wrong list" content": is anyone, erm, saving the KCRW broadcast for posterity? The station archives some but not all of their live sessions as podcasts which are easy enough to download, but just in case, I don't have the wherewithal to capture stream... or am I just not figuring out the
bewildering number of listening options?

-Rex