From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Mark M.
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 11:29 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: What Am I doing wrong? / RE: (TV) Tom on KCRW this Friday and
then some

It's kind of confusing.  They have different links for the *simulcast*
or the stream "kcrw.com".  If you don't choose the simulcast, you'll
miss it. They just played Orbit from SOAT,  and announced a live in
studio set around 11:20am(PDT, of course). I will grab it as an mp3
just incase, but I'm sure they will archive it.