Re: (TV) Jimmy Rip question

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:41:33 -0400
"Dennis D" <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> I don't know about that but Fred played with her for awhile.

I didn't know about Fred, nor do I know of any romantic involements, but
Jimmy's credited with Bass, Engineer, Drum Programming and Guitar on her
demos federico album.

She also did a stint replacing Patty Donahue in the Waitresses for a while.

As a side note, Patty played with Billy Ficca in a band after the Waitresses,
and of course Richard Lloyd's pal Chris Butler was in the Waitresses.

It's a small world, and getting smaller - take a minute and smile while
remembering Patty Donahue.