Re: (TV) Jimmy Rip question

On 6/19/06, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:41:33 -0400
> "Dennis D" <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't know about that but Fred played with her for awhile.
>
> I didn't know about Fred, nor do I know of any romantic involements, but
> Jimmy's credited with Bass, Engineer, Drum Programming and Guitar on her
> demos federico album.

I actually saw that credit on that album (which is a kind of demos and
rarities roundup); it looks like Jimmy produced a number of tracks for film
soundtracks with Holly throughout the '90's.

To what era or project does the Fred/Holly connection date?  Weird
questions, I know... I went to the show with my someone who's played with
Holly throughout the years and she was trying to figure out whether or not
she'd met Jimmy (or Fred) before...

-Rex