Re: (TV) The 100 Greatest Debut Albums, adden-dumb.

	ah, fifty points over elvis presley.

	arctic monkeys, meet the king.

	king, meet arctic monkeys.

	thanks.

it was the modern lovers, really, or maybe, that upset me, or something. or perhaps the whole list. perhaps the lack of black people, that bothered me too. unless, of course, they could be considered contemporarily subversive black people, sort of, maybe, or recently. this revolution shall surely be televised, no pun intended, actually not. back to regularly scheduled television.....
--
yr friend,
proserpine, guardianette of the dead