Re: (TV) It's Not 'fly-around' it's 'Around'

In message <200607161800.k6GI0G3a028837@zappa.brainiac.com>, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> writes
Other than Bo Diddley or Chuck Berry (or Sly Stone or James

Brown ---although I'd argue not really rock) who

would You include BB King?  That's the Blues.  'black people'

invented rock n, roll (or at least its direct antecedent), but

other than Hendrix and Lee (The Isely Brothers?  Earth Wind and

Fire?  LL Cool J?) I've never thought 'rock' [as typified by the

examples on that 100-greatest list] was a genre that particularly

interested 'black people'/musicians during last 25 odd years

Actually, I never said it was a list of "rock" albums, just "Debut" albums.