Re: (TV) miserable old sod

At 12:45 PM +0100 7/19/06, Keith Allison wrote:
But what the hell, Mr V. probably was a miserable old sod. These young folks - just lost without their Arctic Monkeys.

As Keith put it, the "real intellectual" writing the review wanted to hear "Marquee Moon," which is funny to me--back in June, I found myself hoping he *wouldn't* play an obligatory version of it, and he thankfully didn't. I'd rather hear him interested.

Then again, I'm probably a miserable old sod myself, being closer in age to Mark E. Smith than I am to the writer, surely.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/