(TV) TV in Stomp and Stammer

Don't know if someone else has posted this yet; I just found this, in the July issue of Atlanta rock rag StompandStammer. Yet another short interview with Verlaine, reminiscing about his teen record collecting habits, twangy guitar sounds, etc.

  http://stompandstammer.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=558&Itemid=0

  It wasn't that long ago, interviews were few and far between - now they've become almost commonplace - Mr V. has warmed up to this aspect of the business it seems.