Re: (TV) Under the Covers

Since disc 2 of that reissue is essentially the Goodfriend promo version of the Girlfriend album, I'm going to say no, Richard is not on there. The liner notes to my copy of Goodfriend identifies Ivan Julian as the lead guitarist on that disc.

  Regards,

  Brian

  np. Frank Zappa- Ldther (Disc 2)

andrewmfc@aol.com wrote:
  Thanks for the heads up.
Speaking of Richard's work with Matthew Sweet, does anyone know if he
appears on the 2nd "outtakes and demos" disk that is included with the
new CD reissue of Girlfriend?