Re: (TV) Under the Covers

Thanks for the heads up.
Speaking of Richard's work with Matthew Sweet, does anyone know if he appears on the 2nd "outtakes and demos" disk that is included with the new CD reissue of Girlfriend?

-----Original Message-----
From: olcsvary@verizon.net
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 1:45 AM
Subject: (TV) Under the Covers

This is a collection of covers by Susanna Hoffs and Matthew Sweet I picked up today. I suspect how much you like it will depend on what you think of Hoffs and Sweet, but I'm really enjoying it. Richard Lloyd plays lead on a number of tracks and his solo on "Cinnamon Girl" has a great, off the top of his head quality. "Alone Again Or" and "She May Call You up Tonight" are
also featured, and that's what sold me - how many people (besides Lenny
Kaye) are going to cover a Left Banke song?  If I were Joe Bob, I'd say
check it out.