Re: (TV) Arthur Lee, and other things in my disc changer

On 8/5/06, Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> >Or if I spent $1 for a New Christy Minstrels record at a yard sale last
> >month?

That fine, actually.  That's what yardsales are for.  I think you coulda got
it for a quarter... a buck should've at least gotten you the Christies, some
Brothers Four, a little Kingston Trio and maybe some Sing Along With Mitch
or Herb Alpert.

> The Fall - "British People In Hot Weather". It's funny 'cos it's true...

I love ME Smith not being able to say "serpentine" twice without laughing...

-Rex