Re: (TV) Comets on Fire

Andy wrote:
Have their first 2 albums...and the third was just released yesterday.

Actually, I think it's their fourth album, not counting live bootlegs and official CD-Rs.

Seeing them in NY at the Knitting Factory next month.  Solid on disc,
looking forward to seeing them live....

I saw them open for Ruins three years ago in DC. They were on fire (har har) that night! I don't know what they're like now, although I'm sorely tempted to see them again next month. (Damned schedule issues!)

D.R.