Re: (TV) Top 200 songs of '60s is completed...

airplane made the list

i thought The Remains "Don't Look Back" would have
made it

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/feature/37901/The_200_Greatest_Songs_of_the_1960s

> > what omissions shock you?

 "When deciding whom to trust, bear in mind that the combination of consistently bad or egregiosly bad behaviour with frequent plays for your pity is as close to a warning mark on a conscienceless person's forehead as you will ever be given."

Martha Stout, "The Sociopath Next Door"