Re: (TV) Recommendations

On 10/12/06, Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Laughner's version of Calvary Cross betters even
> Richard T.
>
> --- Billy Ancell <bilbicus@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh yeh, keep dem recommendations a'comin.
> >
> > Leave out that Laughner chap though, I thought that
> > version of "See no evil" was *terrible*! Why?

I'm really surprised there's enough Laughner material to create a box set.
I like the one-disc compilation of his material a lot, but the recording
quality of a lot of the material, if it's the best that could be found,
doesn't leave one assuming there's a lot of listenable material left in the
vaults.  I'd love to hear a Volume Two, though.

-Rex