(TV) Tom Verlaine and Jimmy Rip video torrent

http://www.purelivegigs.com/forums/showthread-t_4602.html

Tom Verlaine and Jimmy Rip
fib heineken 20 july 2006

Well, now the punt2 analogic channel doesn4t broadcast more fib gigs. But the
satellite channel tvvi continues broadcasting them. I haven4t satellite
equipment so I talked with my cable company and they gave me the satellite
channel by cable. The result is correct; quality decent, I think.
This show was captured in svcd quality. I don4t know what happened with my
hauppauge because I configured it to capture in dvd (this satellite channel
broadcasts in 544x480).

video: 480x576 pal 4:3 2350kbp
audio: 44100 224kb

setlist (i think)