(TV) OT: Mountains on the Moon

Forget for a moment that these are unwashed hippies high on acid:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gz1okjsw560

I'm on a GD kick, what can I say ? This period is my favorite Dead time -
around Aoxomoxoa. Jerry and the boys were seasoned (even by 1969)
professional musicians, admired by the likes of Miles Davis and Buddy Guy
among others. While I'm not a Dead-head, I don't understand why these guys
don't get more respect. On a humorous note, this performance from 'Playboy
After Dark', it is said that GD crew members dosed the drinks and/or punch
bowls and the entire audience, including Heff,  was flying.
- Russ
Hey someone write something about Television or I'll send out more dead on
YouTube ! Ha Ha ha !