Subject: (TV) greg reviews Joanna Newsome

So Greg, what is it about Television that you particularly like? The screechy vocals? The elitist use of "symbollism" and otherwise allegedly-stupid "music lyrics"?
  That's right, I'm accusing you of being a deeply closeted Joanna Newsom worshipper, covering your shame with afterhours drunken-posting and advocation of the sullen, repetitive and U2-derivative offerings of The Tragically Hip! It's OK son, let it out.

  There is new music under the sun, not advocated by Pitchfork or NME.
  Has anyone paid attention to the Cardiacs youtube links I posted awhile back? Liked it, hated it -? No reaction at all?
  This is the most incredibly original, exciting music I've heard in a dog's age - and I'd been previously suffering from the same kind of music-malaise disease described here by others.