RE: (TV) more Newsom

Jeez, let's dump on Russ!  He's entitled to his informed opinion (he's
watched, he's heard), as you are to yours - and based on his posts and one
conversation, his ears are stretched as wide as anyone's on this list.  I
don't, by the way, see anything in that post that implied O'Rourke, Albini
and Parks have their heads located anywhere but on the ends of their
respective necks, and nothing in it at all about Bjork (and why not
criticize her if she deserves it?).  Frankly, I was gonna give this one a
pass but this little exchange convinced me to see what the fuss was about.
What she does musically is very interesting, but the vocals kind of remind
me of a Meow Mix commercial - not that that's a bad thing.  Remember, my
opinion in no way invalidates yours.  I thought Larry Bangor was hot shit
back in the day.