Re: (TV) more Newsom

Your criticisms are superficial.

I would expect more from fans of Tom Verlaine and Don Van Vliet, to be critical of an inaccessible voice.

Her music is very mature, and I do not think a "childish" voice can revoke that.

I hope someday she can be respected in the musical community, because she very much deserves it.

(Should one criticize Bjork as well? I find their voices very familiar.)

-Justin

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk