(TV) Re: Steve Wynn and the Miracle 3

They're one of my favorite live bands. In short, they rock like fuck. You know how when you're watching a band play, your eyes follow your ears? Well, I realized once that I pay nearly equal attention to each of the members of that band (possibly a little more to Linda Pitmon on drums and Dave de Castro on bass) because they're all doing great stuff and they're all constantly riffing off of each other. I don't think there's any other band that I see regularly that's that egalitarian. They're extremely nice people too, so it's a total package.