RE: (TV) greg reviews Joanna Newsome

> There is new music under the sun, not advocated by Pitchfork or NME

I'm very fond of Homemade Knives' "No One Doubts the Darkness", though I may
be partial because their live show was incredible (a guitar, a cello, and no
amplification on the vocals).

Also, the Grails "Black Tar Prophecies" CD is very nice. In fact 'Smokey
Room' off that set is the kind of stuff I wanted from "Around".

Neither of which have been spotted by the Pitchfork or NME hounds (Thank
God).