Re: (TV) more Newsom

--- Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, if anything, she's hyped and critically lauded
> to death right now (the
> fact that this thread has persisted is evidence of
> that).

no doubt, but we can't always blame artists when the
media runs away with hyperbole.  how many have
eschewed (and suffered from) being named "the next
[insert iconic name here, most often and regrettably
dylan]?"  agree that most who are heavily hyped do
nothing for me.  but occassionally i happen to like
something that some other people like.  oh well.