Re: (TV) TV Days on the Mountain vid

At 12:46 PM -0500 12/17/06, Russ wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y2-s1KYcR8Y

Nice find, Russ! While I know WFTF is not a favorite of everyone here, I have a great fondness for that album, and even this song. Nice version, too. I like that the drummer has a little EH Microsynth for the drone.

Recent playing: Sun City Girls, _Torch of the Mystics_, some of Morton Feldman's piano pieces, Steve Hillage's _Rainbow Dome Musick_ and _Green_ (believe it or not! Some smoking guitar playing on some of these pieces). Oh, and the early singles of Turkish rock godfather Erkin Koray--when things turn psychedelic in '69, it's especially nice.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/