Re: (TV) OT: Holiday mix

(de-lurking momentarily)

A couple of years ago I did a non-secular mix I called Christmas Without Santa. It's one of my favorite holiday playlists:

1.  Gaudete-Steeleye Span
2.  The Stockford Carol-Loreena McKennitt
3.  The Holly & The Ivy-Maddy Prior
4.  The Cherry Tree Carol-Peter, Paul & Mary
5.  In The Bleak Midwinter-Bert Jansch
6.  Angels We Have Heard On High-Tony Truschka
7.  A La Nanita Nana-Tish Hinojosa
8.  Last Month of the Year-Staples Singers
9.  Cantique de Noel-Joan Baez
10.  The Bells of Saint Mary's-John Fahey
11.  The Friendly Beasts-Louvin Bros.
12.  The Angel Gabriel-Maddy Prior
13.  The Poverty Carol-Madeline MacNeil
14.  The Wexford Carol-The Chieftains
15.  Good King Wenceslaus-The Roches
16.  One For the Little Bitty Baby-The Weavers
17.  Carol of the Birds-Broceliande
18.  The Coventry Carol-Charlotte Church
19.  Go Tell It On the Mountain-Staples Singers
20.  God Rest You Merry Gentlemen-Maddy Prior
21.  Oh Night of Joy and Gladness-Rankin Sisters
22.  Joy To The World-John Fahey
23.  O Little Town of Bethlehem-The Roches
24.  We Three Kings-Steve Hunter
25.  Sing We Noel-Kingston Trio
26.  Silent Night-Enya