RE: Re: RT: Re: (TV) Television on MySpace

Sorry, I don't even know how to post to this list!!!

Laura

--> Missatge original de Laura Flores Gimeno (lflores@uoc.edu) per a
"keith@marquee.demon.co.uk" enviat el 11/01/2007 15:29:17

Hi, Keith,

I have just read your message. Thanks for your comment!

You are probably right when you say my statement is not very clear. I meant
you cannot listen to any music by Television (please correct me, if I'm
wrong), not necessarily to download, but to listen to. But I guess there would
also be problems with copyright, anyway.

btw, I love 'The Wonder' web site. The contents and design are much better
than many official music web sites. Congratulations!

Laura

--> Missatge original de Keith Allison (keith@marquee.demon.co.uk) per a
tv@obbard.com enviat el 29/12/2006 00:02:20

In message <3921653.1167344035396.JavaMail.root@uruguay>, Laura Flores
Gimeno <lflores@uoc.edu> writes
>Cheers,
>
>Laura aka Deaf Mute Heroine

Laura,

you mention on the page that my site (The Wonder) "has no music features
at all, which is a real pity". I take it you mean no links to
downloadable music - which would, of course, be illegal? There's the
answer, I'm afraid :) Hey, I'm not criticising you for including links,
just explaining why I haven't any.

("Television"'s Myspace page has, of course, nothing to do with any
member of Television, even though someone appears to want people to
think it does.)

Keith