Re: RT: Re: (TV) Television on MySpace

In message <3921653.1167344035396.JavaMail.root@uruguay>, Laura Flores Gimeno <lflores@uoc.edu> writes
Cheers,

Laura aka Deaf Mute Heroine

Laura,

you mention on the page that my site (The Wonder) "has no music features at all, which is a real pity". I take it you mean no links to downloadable music - which would, of course, be illegal? There's the answer, I'm afraid :) Hey, I'm not criticising you for including links, just explaining why I haven't any.

("Television"'s Myspace page has, of course, nothing to do with any member of Television, even though someone appears to want people to think it does.)

Keith