RE: (TV) i don't play guitar....

Good lord...I was talking about the wrong guitarist. Danny Gatton it was not.

My bad. My apologies.

M.
Jim Kauffman <jkauff@verizon.net> wrote: > -----Original Message-----

Well, no he didn't. He certainly had a self-destructive streak, but at the
time he died he had gotten his habits and his health back together, was on a
productive streak working with Jim O'Rourke and others, wrote a book or two,
and was generally enjoying his life for the first time in years. The bad stuff
took its toll, no doubt, but he didn't want to die.