(TV) OT -- Isn't that the funniest thing?

Just had to share these -- the funniest things I've seen for ages:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/italy/story/0,,2003269,00.html
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/news/archives/2007/01/30/darn_it_wolfowitz.html

Much funnier than Tony Blair and Robin Gibb. Cringe... I used to love Robin's voice.

Oh, there must be a Verlaine connection. Let's see... I met Tom in Italy (near Milan), and I think he likes the place, with all its nice actresses and lovebird asylum seekers. Me too, and I have to admit that that Milan football team was the greatest.

--JoeT

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11713T4783a