Re: (TV) Replay of interview and CD giveaway

I forgot to mention this guy also asks about deerfrance in the interview and plays some of her stuff on the show.

http://www.newartistradio.net/Outsight_Radio_Hours.htm

The internet interview I did this weekend is up for replay now. The DJ is also giving a copy of my CD "Inwood Stories" away, but you have to listen to the show to get the answer to the question needed to to win the CD. Just to keep on topic Fred Smith helped out in the final production of the CD. --------------