From: stephen wilson
<schlepworld@yahoo.com>
Subject: (TV) Snakefinger live

A link to a short (36
minutes) but very tasty live mp3 of Snakefinger in Holland, April '81:
http://therealnittygritty.blogspot.com/2006/09/chewing-hides-sound.html
I always thought this guy was way underrated; definitely deserves mention
alongside the usual art-punk suspects, yer TV, Ubu, Eagles, Go4 etc etc.
Really unique guitar player. Anyone else like a little Snakey?