RE: (TV) Snakefinger live

Wow - that awakens a very old synapse gap indeed - I remember 'Choo-Choo Ch-Boogie' and the name of the band - they might have played them at my local (Rochester NY) progressive radio station! Had no idea Snakefinger was involved.

  By the way, anyone who has downloaded that live Snakefinger mp3 concert may have discovered by now that track 9 (The Model) has digital issues. Puh! mea culpa - but all the other tracks seem fine.

  On Leo's topic, I once met Mr Verlaine, and he was actually pretty straightforward and friendly. Then my friend said something semi-nostalgic about Television and he got a bit prickly about that!

  I don't know if it's still available, but Snakefinger was part of the
group
Chili Willi and the Red Hot Peppers, kind of a cross between Little
Feat and
Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks.  One song, "Desert Island Woman," features
fantastic guitar solo by Mr. Lithman.  Calling them eclectic would be
understatement:  the first song on the album is "Choo-Choo-Ch-Boogie."